Saturday, August 11, 2012

Fell off the Wagon!

Work has been insane lately.  I started a new position and this was the first time I did the month-end process.  Very early and very late hours kept me from working out.  I am back on track as of this morning though!  Thankfully, I only gained a pound because of it.

The plan for today is to do my workout, shower, then:
  • Make freezer meals for work lunches:
    • Ground Turkey Enchiladas with Mexican-Style Cauliflower Rice and Roasted Broccoli
    • Salmon Cakes with Spinach, Bacon, and Bell Pepper and Mashed Cauliflower
    • Pita Pizzas
      • Ground Turkey with Bell Peppers and Mozzarella
      • Ground Turkey with Taco Seasoning, Refried Beans, Black Beans, Tomato, Spinach, Cheddar, and Mozzarella
      • Spinach, Tomato, and Mozzarella
  • Make Gluten-Free, Low-Carb English Muffins.  Some of them I will toast then fill with Sausage Patties and Cheese then freeze for quick breakfasts during the week.
  • Make Jello for work snacks
  • Make up baggies of nuts for work snacks: 15 Peanuts; 15 Almonds; and 25 Pistachios
All of this will keep me busy today and I will be set for the next few weeks of workdays!  Having preplanned lunches and snacks, combined with a reinstated workout schedule will hopefully put me back in the position to get the results I want!

I will take pictures as I go today and post the recipes and pictures in the coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment