Day two of Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred program. I am in pain! it's a good pain though, and I welcome it. The pain means that my hard work is starting to pay off. I haven't lost any weight since I started my "new life" yet, but I am starting to feel different and that is good as well. I am hoping to see the weight start to drop soon.
I have kept up my pledge to drink water, workout, and eat correctly and that in itself is a victory.
I had friends over for dinner Saturday night. Thankfully most of my friends and family will eat whatever I put in front of them and are excited to try new things. We had a Gluten-Free, Sugar-Free, and Low Carb dinner of Coconut Shrimp (made with unsweetened coconut, coconut flour, and Splenda), Apricot Sauce (made with Sugar-Free Apricot Preserves and Heavy Cream), Stir-Fried Veggies (Summer Squash, Zucchini, Mixed Bell Peppers, and Broccoli) and Riced Cauliflower. It was Yummy! Leftovers for my lunch at work today. I did concede and made regular Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies for them, but baked my own Gluten & Sugar free ones for myself. I always have the dough for those in the freezer. I wish I had taken pictures of everything, but since everything was a hit, I will definitely be making it again and taking pictures!
On to day three!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment